Monday, January 23, 2012

Are Scorpios the most INDEPENDANT of the zodiac signs? how compared to Aquarius or others?

please explain and compare them



why and HOW they are like this?Are Scorpios the most INDEPENDANT of the zodiac signs? how compared to Aquarius or others?
Oh Please, Scopios, esp the males are MORE clingy than a Pisces female or a Cancer female. That is why they try to make their SOs more emotionally dependent on them than vice versa and put on an act of "I don't need you as much as you need me".



Deep down, they can't take it if their SOs are more independent than them.



Their fellow water signs, Pisces %26amp; Cancers seem more at ease with their emotions than the scopio. Sure, they put on a tough guy exterior and like to 'sting' people (and make excuses for it), but it's like a school bully who pushes people around because they just want attention. ie, they are clingy and not trully independent.



Female scopios seem more calmer than the males %26amp; more at peace with their emotions.
I have known Scorpio's who are very dependent and others who are very cligny.



I actually am extremely independent for a Scorpio. I have no problem being alone and in solitude; most of my childhood was spent alone and not with others and I enjoyed it that way. Always have been as a kid. I enjoy being alone and I must have my privacy. Maybe that is my Capricorn rising that makes me more that way?



I had no problem entertaining myself as a kid and many times prefered being a lone wolf and doing things by myself then making a lot of friends. I hate group work or working in teams. I have never attempted having a roomate because I know the fist fights that would erupt if I did.Are Scorpios the most INDEPENDANT of the zodiac signs? how compared to Aquarius or others?
When it comes to emotional cases, such as love matters, we can be very possessive. But I would say we're still independent: if we weren't thus, we would be very traumatised and depressed whenever somebody dumped us, and we do the opposite: we simply think "what a pity", and go straight forward with our lives, not looking back and thinking "if only..."



Also, we are quite well with being alone; if we were dependable on somebody else, we wouldn't stand being far away from them. And we would always need to be in a relationship, no matter where, no matter with whom.

Most of us (not all) have no problem with being alone, with only our thoughts as our company (we actually love to be alone and think as deep and as far as we want, with no people around saying "you're nuts" or "you're too radical").



Aquarius, Sagittarius and Leo, for example, stand out because they love to show off their independence, they like to demonstrate and shout to the world (sometimes consciously and sometimes unconsciously) that they don't need anyone, that no barrier stands in their way...



We Scorpios, on the other hand, love to keep it quiet; we know we are independent, but we don't need anyone else to be aware of it, we don't need a diploma that reads "Scorpio is independent"; we know its a fact, and that does for us.
i wouldn't say were that independent but i do belive some of us can be clingly i use to be extremly clingy and i toned down my clinginess by like a million times but if you wanna see clingy go out with a pieces they don't leave you alone for sh*tAre Scorpios the most INDEPENDANT of the zodiac signs? how compared to Aquarius or others?
i think they are one of the most independent like at least the top three, its because they dont like to depend on other people



what the hell!! lol i see that alot of scorps on here are clingy but im not clingly whatsoever....
No they aren't!



Scorpios are very intense and they are clingy, jealous, and very possesive.
uh NO!! Scorpios are even more clingy than Pisces. They become POSSESIVE. Aren't those their main traits? Possesive, obsessive, can be stalkers.
Scorpio's like to be independant but not necessarily are.
I think Geminis are the most independent.
I dont think we are THAT independent but we arent clingy either, I wouldnt like to be in a place where I'm thought to be a nuisance
Not even close.......Aries is by far.
there probably the least! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment