Monday, January 23, 2012

Do the new zodiac signs apply to everyone or just people born after 2009?

My sign just changed from Aquarius to Capricorn, and im pissed.Do the new zodiac signs apply to everyone or just people born after 2009?
I was born a Capricorn and I will die a Capricorn. Plain and simple.
It is possible, because at the time you were born, the planet had not shifted to pass through the 13 constellations yet, so therefore you were born under the Aquarius constellation. Since the planet shifted in space when Ophiuchus appeared, in 2009 you are still Aquarius.

This is my personal opinion, but if you try and Google it, it indeed seems like the planet only shifted in 2009.Do the new zodiac signs apply to everyone or just people born after 2009?
If you want to stay the same sign, follow Western Astrology.

If you want to follow the "new" sign (which isn't but has been around for 100s of years) follow Vedic or Sidereal Astrology.



Nothing has changed except some astronomer wanted to get his name in the media and be famous for something that everyone who studies astrology already knew. Astrologers have been familiar with this concept for years.
I'm pissed too dudee! Haha like you don't even know

but I'm not sure who it applies to

I've read a ton of articles, and from what I know, it's basically up to you because there is actaully more than one way of choosing your sign. Meaning, they have the zodiac and old eurpean or something. They just like mashed it all together and it won't make sense if there is 13. So I'm just gonna stick with what I have now!Do the new zodiac signs apply to everyone or just people born after 2009?
I'm pretty sure it's for people that were born after 2009.

When I figured they changed it, I flipped out!

I bet the person who changed it was the person who declared that Pluto wasn't a planet...

I LOVE pluto, and my zodiac sign!

Heyy, Same with me!

I was born Aquariaus and if the signs apply to me, I'd be a Capricorn.

I was born Febuary 12th :)
It seems that it is applied to everyone, but most of the news sites that covered this story quoted the same Astrologer who said that whether our Zodiac Sign is changed or not, it would not affect our Horoscope Readings or Who We Are. So, basically, it is up to us on whether we want to keep our signs or change it. Either way, we would get an accurate reading of our day to day lives, our personalities, Our luck, and our compatabilities. Nothing's set in stone yet, so I believe we're ok.
I've heard that it only applies to people born in 2009 or later, but I haven't found any articles stating that.

I was an Aquarius too and if I chose to accept the new symbol, I'd be a Capricorn.

I don't care if there's a new sign or not, I'm an Aquarius. We bring the water.
You guys are lucky you didn't fall under Ophiuchus! I'm so pissed. ): I sure hope this isn't gonna be official or at least we're not going to be affected. I love being a Sagittarius and i don't want to be ophiuchus..



i read one article stating that it's not going to be for everyone.. just those born after 2009. i just don't see how it makes sense but let's cross our fingers!
I sure hope it's only after 2009, My sign would also change to capricorn from aquarius, and i'm not okay with that. Capricorn sounds like some sort of fungus that grows between your toes, or some sort or gum disease (no offense to capricorns or anything).
It happened in the 1500s, so yes the dates are different:

http://dionysia.org/astrology/sun-position-comparison.html



But if you want to go by how it was, more power to you. If you want to go by the sun's true position in the sky, then you have to use the new dates.
I don't understand how it could only apply to people born after 2009, it would be completely messed up to have been born on the same date as someone, before 2009, and have a different zodiac sign than them.
So I've been hearing rumors that the new Zodiac signs only apply to those born after 2009. Whether that's true or not I don't care because I'm still a LEO!!! My birthdate falls under Leo for both, the old and new horoscopes. WOOOOOOO!!! I'M A TRUE LEO!!! RAWWWWRRRR!!! RAAAWWWWRRRR!!! hahahaha
I have no idea if it applies to everyone or just people born after 2009. I have heard both stories but i cannot find facts about it only applying to people born after 2009.



@Julia i am born Feb. 12 too! I am pissed the signs changed! I will always be an Aquarius!
i dunno if it applies to everyone or ppl born after 2009 and hey, i'm a capricorn and they're cool. cooler than aquariuses because they have no emotions. ...I, on the other hand have a right to be pissed. my sign changed to sag. i dont WANT TO BE A SAG! T_T
It only applies to those who were born after 2009, according to what zodiacfacts on twitter says.
No, it doesn't apply to anyone. Astrology has to have an even number and if you add a 13th Zodiac sign it doesn't work. SO no it doesn't. There is another one but its not used.
Its possible for it to only apply to those born in 2009, seeing that's when the earth sifted. Anybody before that you remain the same!!!
ok so no ones signs have changed unless your like only three years old. its possible that it only affects these ppl because when we were all born the stars were different. it wouldnt make sense if it applied to us.
I keep hearing that its people born after 2009, however I have not seen that myself in any article I've read. I was an Aquarius too. I don't want to be a Capricorn!
mine changed from aquarius to capricorn too!

like wtf. ew.

hoping that it only applies to 2009 - present
I don't know how that's possible that it only applies to people who were born after 2009. Doesn't make any sense.
i think only for people born after 2009... im so pissed also.. im going to be a Virgo forever... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment