Monday, January 23, 2012

What do you think is the most popular zodiac sign?

I have met a lot of Taurus %26amp; Geminis! Which one do you think is the most popular?



I'm A Scorpio yet I hardly meet any! What do you think is the most popular zodiac sign?
my office is jam packed with Taurus, Scoprios, Cancers and and a fair amount of Pisces.



There is always a ton of drama!!!



It's like we are still in grade school! I hide ;-)
GeminiWhat do you think is the most popular zodiac sign?
Libra..
Gemini....



we are the babies from those cold winter months!What do you think is the most popular zodiac sign?
my mom is a scorpio :)





Im a Capricorn, but I agree with u
Geminis!



i'm a gemini btw
scorpio almost every1 i meet is and i am 2
I'm a scorpio too lol were out here somewhere but I met alot of virgos, geminis and Leos
libras
I'd say the most popular are Libra's, Leo's, and Cancer's.
aquarius
i'm a Sagittarius and i have loads of Sagittarius friends
im cancer

i met soooooooooooo many like me
i m not a leo but certain it is the most popular zodiac sing
Cancer baby!!!!!!!!!
I'm a gemini!





GEMNIGEMINIGEMINIGO!!!!!`
taurus
Taurus, Cancer, %26amp; Pisces because each are one month long.
Sagittarius
Taurus by far! no contest....
Sagittarius %26gt;=D
geminis bcuz i am
I met A LOT of Libras. I only know 2 Scorpios :) lol so I would say they're pretty rare, but sexy %26amp; bad ***



I'm just another Gemini :D
Virgo is likely the most sought-out Zodiac sign. (Everybody wants to believe they've met a Virgin...)
evry1 seems to be a Scorpio or an Aquarius for some reason... i never meet Virgos like myself

*oh yea, Taurus, too.



tell me about it, Trank* i'm like the only Virgo!
Aries.
I'm a capricorn, I've met mostly capricorns and tauruses
Sagittariuss!!
Im a Taurus...and I have met a lot of Taurians
I guess Taurus and Cancer. I have met a lot of people who are Tauruses and Cancers.

~I am a Taurus also~
Taurus.



I'm a scorpio.

No comments:

Post a Comment