Monday, January 23, 2012

Are the zodiac signs that describe your personality and other things suppose to be taken literal?

I don't know how the information was put together, but some things that are described ins my personality of my sign are things are similar that I do have as a personality and other things on how I see things. Is it suppose to be taken literal? how would someone know to add that type of information to your sign?Are the zodiac signs that describe your personality and other things suppose to be taken literal?
predictions based on your sign are almost right,it is upto you whether you'll believe all those things or not!!!take care..
i think thats whats really cool about zodiac signs. :) the way it lines up and you can actually relate to your sign.

technically, its meant literally, but you dont really have to take it any way. its a matter of opinion i suppose. some people believe it based on how true it turns out to be for them. others find it to be a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

its really interesting how the information was once put together and it all just plays into our everyday lives. i guess it was just figured out once upon a time by astrologists and studying the general population of people and their characteristics based on the time they were born.



:)Are the zodiac signs that describe your personality and other things suppose to be taken literal?
You need to consider more than just your sun sign.



The people who say that a sun sign (your zodiac) doesn't fit aren't really seeing the whole picture.



For instance, I have 4 planets in Gemini, so I identify with the Gemini traits a lot!



But, it would be possible as well, to only have your sun sign in Gemini and the rest of your chart (moon, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, etc) in very different planets, so you wouldn't identify with all of it and might not believe it because of that.



So you should get your natal chart done. You can get it for free at astro.com.
Honestly, I have the same questions as you do... I never believed in this hocus pocus, but once I finally broke down and read my 'sign' (Aries), it describes my life and personality to the T. I even read about my year sign (Year of the Snake), and again, it describes me perfectly... crazy stuff isn't it?Are the zodiac signs that describe your personality and other things suppose to be taken literal?
well i dont supposed u r supposed to take it literal but to get some guidance i am an air symbol and my symbol tells me alot about my personality...in fact its quite similier its sed that air symbols are intelligent quick and mostly in the clouds lol..and it describes me much...i beleive we r all born under a symbol for a purpose...and i beleive its mostly used 4 guidance
well, you don't have to take it literally if you don't want too. i guess there could be some scientific reason it's really true or untrue, if you look it up on google haha. i take it literally, i mean, why not? it's interesting to me!
yes because it's all true

and pretty much everyone can relate to their signs

also the information is true
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment