Monday, January 23, 2012

Is there a free way to find out what the other attributing factors to my zodiac sign is?

I am pursuing a relationship with an Aquarius man and have heard nothing but doom at best about the combination (I'm a Virgo woman). As all relationships begin, we SEEM to get along famously. How do I find out my rising, moon etc???Is there a free way to find out what the other attributing factors to my zodiac sign is?
I am an Aquarius female, and my husband is a Virgo. Let me tell you, it takes work. But we have a really good time otherwise we wouldn't be around each other. We can really go at it arguing, because we're both strong willed and both always right, lol. hmmm, it might also help that we both have Cancer Moons... check your natal chart. Just google the term : free natal chart.



I should also add that my ex of 4 years was Aquarius, and the match of Aqua Aqua for us was really good. It depends on how seriously you want the relationship to work with any sign your with. Don't let the zodiac stuff creep up and rule your life.Is there a free way to find out what the other attributing factors to my zodiac sign is?
hm i guess go to virgo.com

or all about virgo.com.



i dont know if they work though but yo can try

No comments:

Post a Comment