Monday, January 23, 2012

Do you find the description of your zodiac sign accurately describes you?

I don't really believe in it, but it's amazing how well my sign describes me.Do you find the description of your zodiac sign accurately describes you?
yes, its so creepy
yeah...but i really don't believe in the horoscope stories and all...

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Do you find the description of your zodiac sign accurately describes you?
Yes, I'm a Taurus and my sign describes me to a tee!
Pretty much yea. I love astrology.Do you find the description of your zodiac sign accurately describes you?
yeah
No, they're always so general they would fit just about anybody. My 78 year old Mom's keep talking about her "Love life" and "Relationships"... as do mine. I read others as well and they are just as general and uninformative.

No comments:

Post a Comment