Monday, January 23, 2012

What is my planet in terms of zodiac sign?

I was born in February 17, 1993. I know that I am Aquarius in terms of the star, but in terms of planet, I have not been able to find which is my planet so far.What is my planet in terms of zodiac sign?
A natal chart is a mathematical graph depicting the exact location of each of the

planets at the moment of the person's birth. It, like the person, cannot be duplicated in 25,000 years. It, like the person, is unique and describes ten basic and distinct urges and behaviors found in each of us.



To calculate the placements in a natal chart you'll need the person's time and place of

birth. Then go to http://www.astro-software.com , enter the data, and the program will produce a

chart that tells you all the placements and a brief delineation of each.



Once you have the chart, you have the key to the behavior.

(If you prefer Vedic/Sidereal instead, you can go to http://www.zodiacal.com/chart.htm and

get one for free.)



The modern ruler of Aquarius is Uranus. The traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn.What is my planet in terms of zodiac sign?
Aquarius is ruled by the planet Uranus.
  • nada boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment