Monday, January 23, 2012

Hey zodiac freaks! What zodiac signs do you consider to have the most beauties?

This is random probs or not whatever. But to you which stands out more when it comes to looks on females? Like which signs do you think has the most BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY looks ladies? The highest amount to have? And could you also tell me why, how?



Bq: What's your sun sign?

BQ: What's your gender?Hey zodiac freaks! What zodiac signs do you consider to have the most beauties?
Traditionally:

Libra--duh, ruled by Venus. Charming and balanced

Taurus, also Venus-ruled. More sensual and solid looking

Aquarius--they're supposed to be striking and quite beautiful
Pisces guys! I have fallen for so many of them! They're just naturally handsome and super nice and romantic!

I'm a Cancer girl!



xoxo,

lipsyguru76 %26lt;3Hey zodiac freaks! What zodiac signs do you consider to have the most beauties?
i can't answer your first question, because i don't think zodiac has to do with beauty.

But i'm a Cancer girl, if that helps at all. I know Cancers are sensitive and compassionate :P
The most attractive sign I think is Pisces. Justin Bieber, Victoria Justice %26amp; Rihanna are all Pisces %26amp; they're gorgeous. I'm a Libra girl. :)Hey zodiac freaks! What zodiac signs do you consider to have the most beauties?
Hmm i think my cancerian sister is beautiful and gemini males and females are handsome/pretty
You are freak :P

Libra ofc.

Every Libra girl/boy I meet is beautiful.
I think that Scorpios are the prettiest. They're always striking in one way or another.



-female Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment