Thursday, January 19, 2012

Which zodiac signs does the mirror have this effect on?

I have conversations with myself in the mirror, lol. I constantly praise myself and can't help but to smile and agree how good i look. After i leave the mirror i can't see myself anymore, so i return back to normal. Does the mirror have this effect on anyone else?



By the way im a leo.Which zodiac signs does the mirror have this effect on?
The mirror would effect the following signs

Leo

Sagittarius

Aries

Capricorn
oooooooook. aries (usually athletic and competitive both in games and physical beauty) taurus (ruled by venus, and therefore loves beauty) leo (because they're kind of narrcistic lol no offense) virgo (MAYBE because being over critical can also bounce back to one's own appearence) libra (the most vain of signs, no offense again, i'm libra rising and can attest to that) scorpio (because they like to disguise themselves) capricorn (because physical appearence can get you farther in the world/capricorn is a social climber)Which zodiac signs does the mirror have this effect on?
Leos like their mirrors but have no soul. I'm surprised you can actually see your image in that thing. I didn't thing vampires had a reflection.
Leo

CapricornWhich zodiac signs does the mirror have this effect on?
Leo and Scorpio
Yup, I nod in approval and then say...dizzzzzzzzzzzzam, i'm on fiiiiaaah.

*Hair flips*
A Leo praising himself in the mirror? Who would have guessed!? :0
Geeeeeeee I wonder
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment