Thursday, January 19, 2012

What do you know about cancer zodiac signs?

Everything you know about cancers,including past experiences.What do you know about cancer zodiac signs?
I dated a Cancer for 6 years. He was my highschool and college sweetheart. They are very affectionate, very sensitive as far as their emotions. I'm a Virgo and so for me, sometimes his emotional expressions, I couldnt understand. I've seen him cry, I've seen him raging mad. My particular guy had a way with words and a way with people. People were drawn to him. His ego was boosted and he thrived on receiving attention from people. It made him feel secure in who he was. However, he was very self centered at that particular time in his life. He lied about several things because he didnt want to loose me but at the same time, he knew we were too young for a relationship and he didnt know how to let me go. I think that's more of a personality/character trait for men. Not sure if it's related to the fact that he is a Cancer. He was a mama's boy. He was loved as a child a thrived in his environment. He took certain things very seriously. His money, his job and his classes when we were in college at the time. We broke up 5 years ago and till this very day, he still has an emotional attachment to me. When I broke up with him, he cried. He was in tears. And even now, he has a hard time letting me go completely out of his life even though he has a girlfriend and 2 kids now. He still tells me that he loves me and cares dearly about me. Looking back over the years, I've noticed how he's never been ALONE. We dated for 6 years and he went straight into another relationship and over to another girl's house the night I broke up with him. It's like he needs some type of attachment to somebody. But at the same time, it wasnt his intention to get the next girl pregnant, but he's been with her for the past 5 years. To sum it up....they're very sensitive. And you can usually tell their sensitivity is coming out when they become defensive about anything.



I dont know if this helps...but that was my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment