Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I explain to my cousin the flaw of the new zodiac signs?

I need to explain to my cousin about the flaw in the new form of astrology that includes the new "13th Sign". I think it's a bunch of bs and that I'll always be a Libra, but my cousin keeps nagging me about it and tells me I'm a Virgo now which is starting to piss me off. I don't really say anything about it to him because I don't like confrontation. How do I let him know he's been misinformed without starting an argument over it?How do I explain to my cousin the flaw of the new zodiac signs?
google proof!How do I explain to my cousin the flaw of the new zodiac signs?
"Ophiuchus has nothing to do with Astrology," said expert astrologer Rick Levine. "It's not an Astrology issue. It has to do with the stars -- it's not a sign, it's a constellation."



"There are four seasons each with a beginning, middle and end," Levine continued. "That makes 12 zodiac signs, and there's no such thing as a 13th astrological sign."How do I explain to my cousin the flaw of the new zodiac signs?
Tell him to stop believing everything he reads on the internet.



I'll always be a Gemini no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment