Thursday, January 19, 2012

Which zodiac sign is the most musically prone?

I am a Capricorn, and I literally cannot feel at peace with life until I listen to music. My headphones are worn a minimum of twenty three hours a day.



:) What is your personal opinion?Which zodiac sign is the most musically prone?
I am a Capricorn, I hear music inside my head that would make the singles chart look stupid, anyways I doubt it has anything to do with one single sign, I think that certain combos are what makes a person's head tick musically.
Pisces

But...

Zodiac signs are shifted apparently, so it's now Aries.

And...

That kind of proves that horoscopes are bogus.

Finally....

There are several if not hundreds of examples of great composers, singers, musicians, conductors, rappers, rock stars, music appreciators, music critics, etc in EACH zodiac sign. It's more about just working hard and trusting yourself and your ideas.Which zodiac sign is the most musically prone?
Well hello there fellow Capricorn its nice to meet you. I love listening to music anytime Im at work or inside my car so...I wanna say as a guess that it isn't so much in the sun sign to determine if you're prone to the music and arts but more of whats in the rest of your natal charts.
I'm a Leo and I love music! I'm always listening to music. I love any form of art. I like music that has meaning to it. I hate rap that just talks about f*cking women and doing drugs lol. I also love writing music or poetry and drawing.Which zodiac sign is the most musically prone?
Gemgirl...Just because the zodiacs have shifted doesn't change the qualities...Its just a different timeline.





I would say Cancer and Pisces are very musically tuned and can feel music like no other signs.
im a scorpio, and are in the same boat as you. if i were stuck on a desert island id rather have my music than food. as for the other signs i don't know
air sign %26amp; fire sign for a sun , moon or rising
Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment