Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Zodiac sign is the most innocent boy and girl you know?

You can put Sun/Moon/Rising if you want.



Personally, mine is a Scorpio boy and a Cancer girl. They both went out but they just recently broke up..



Boy: Sun Scorpio, Moon Aries, Rising Sagittarius (Yes many of you regulars know him)

Girl: Sun Cancer, Moon Aries, Rising.. Scorpio I thinkWhat Zodiac sign is the most innocent boy and girl you know?
Capricorn girl, Aquarius boy.



WHY ONLY ME?!
This Cancer girl I know. She's a total sweet heart for a young adult (She's 18). Very very innocent. I call her my other little sister. If someone effs with her I'll eff them up 100x worse because she's really worth protecting for.



She's very simple and always happy

She scared of lady bugs and butterflies for God's sake!



She's a real lakers fan though LOL



The most Innocent boy? Uh.. I haven't met one yet LOL



The only thing that can come close is my Scorpio friend but he's not innocent anymore lol. but he's very mature lolWhat Zodiac sign is the most innocent boy and girl you know?
The most innocent person I know is my Pisces friend. He is incredibly kind and compassionate. He never flips out on people. I think I have heard him curse once in the 2 years I have been friends with him.
Boy: Sun Pisces, Moon Scorpio, Rising Scorpio

Girl: Sun Cancer, Moon Aries, Rising ScorpioWhat Zodiac sign is the most innocent boy and girl you know?
Agreed!



Scorpio Boy %26amp; Cancer Girl
Aries people look innocent but they are not hahaha, the most innocent people I have met were from the cancer sign, but idk they might grow out of it one day,,
my best friend is extremely innocent, doesn't even paint her nails.

She's a cancer
Cancer girl.

Cancer boy.

They are both total sweethearts :)
definitely cancer girls.

theres this one virgo boy.....who is really cute and innocent..but he bitches...

erm....cancer boys i guess?i know a few decent ones.
A Libra girl and this Pisces boy.

Don't know the rest of their charts though.
Cancer girls and innocent boys I can`t really say...
I know who they are. :D



Aries sun

Virgo moon

Aries rising
Boy %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Pisces

Girl %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment