Monday, January 23, 2012

How do you feel about the new zodiac signs?

I'm now an Ophiuchus. And I used to be a Saguittarian.



Ophiuchus sounds uglehHow do you feel about the new zodiac signs?
I was an Aquarius but now, I'm supposedly, a Crapicorn.





I refuse to believe it.
I love it. I never was proud of my old one. I was always embarrassed of it but I'm alright with the new one. I'm not a follower of them but I've read the new one and I do have to say I have changed into that person it's describing since March 2009 when I had a baby. My son changed. His I have mixed feelings about. His old one he was more of a generous person, kind hearted, and now he is just based off luck and good looks.How do you feel about the new zodiac signs?
I do not care, because Astrology is just an absurd pseudo-science. I was a Leo, but now I am a Cancer.
ARE you born after 2009?



No? Then these don't apply to you -.-How do you feel about the new zodiac signs?
Stupid
aaarrrr! i never fell for all that malarky in the first place matey! my 'sign' is "STAY AWAY FROM ME RUM!!" yo ho ho! :D
Ophiuchus?

Wtf, where are you people getting this stuff from?

Edit: AD: I have no idea what you're talking about %26gt;.%26lt;
It is and was a bunch of baloney
Where am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment