Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the worst sign of the zodiac? what is the best sign of the zodiac?

Seeking an opinion-



which is the worst overall sign in the zodiac for relationships and friendship(in your opinion)? which is the worst? biased answers welcome.What is the worst sign of the zodiac? what is the best sign of the zodiac?
The answer to your question will have a very wide variety of opinions and answers, based on the sign of the answerer. In general, people are most compatible with signs that are in the same element as them - earth, air , fire, water. Each element has 3 signs. People can also be compatible with elements that are complimentary to eachother, such as earth %26amp; water, or fire %26amp; air. But (in general) you wouldn't put things together that dont complement or enhance eachother, such as fire and water, or earth and air... think about it... it makes sense. If you know anything about elements, you can almost guess the signs (or at least the element) of the people answering your question, just based on their answers (this is fun to do, by the way).



With that aside, here is my opinion:

worst for relationship - aquarius - they get bored easy and can lose interest quickly and are always looking for what is next over the horizon, so to speak.



best for relationship - pisces - the are very empathetic and are very good at feeling what the other person is feeling, and understanding. They are unselfish and are quite flexible to other people's desires.



worst for friendship - libra - they are wishy-washy and are all too eager to point out your messes while ignoring their own.



best for friendship - taurus - they are extremely loyal and protective of those they care about, and are good about keeping their temper and not getting angry easily. They are almost always relaxed and not wound up that easily.



Based on my answers, you might be able to guess that I'm a water sign. To be more specific, I'm a Scorpio.
Neither of the zodiac signs are the worst or the best because each and every person is different. I'm a Capricorn and I don't think I'm the best. Everyone is born in a different way with qualities that separate us from other people. You can't just judge basing on a "sign" that you were born in. That's retarded, and plus, not everyone shares the same qualities/personalities, and people need to understand that there is no best or worst. It's just judgment, but like I said, I don't consider Capricorns to be the best even though I'm a Capricorn and I don't consider Scorpios/Geminis the worst just because they possess some "bad" qualities.What is the worst sign of the zodiac? what is the best sign of the zodiac?
Worst- Capricorn and Gemini.



Capricorns fall into really dark moods and bring everyone else down with them.Very pessimistic most of the time.



Gemini's because they are often unfaithful and flighty...Hard to get close to in a friendship or a relationship.



Best- Pisces and Leo.



Leo's always have a sunny disposition and they are fun to be around.I've never had any problems with Leo's.Sometimes they get arrogant,which can be annoying..but overall,really fun,warm people to be around.



Pisces people will do everything they can for their friends or family.
WORST for friendship would have to be gemini they tell all your business and will use you.

WORST for relationship would have to be aquarius because they are to aloof and unemotional

BEST for friendship is aquarius they are always there and will always put you first

BEST for relationship are cancers and taurusWhat is the worst sign of the zodiac? what is the best sign of the zodiac?
these questions are impossible because everyone just picks their own sign as the best. We all know that scorpio, capricorn, taurus, cancer is def not the best signs. *I* think personally that there's more negative than positive to those signs. I'm sure people of these signs would disagree, but whatever. I think the better signs are Saggitarius (I know very little bad of this sign), Leo (Ok, some people say they are conceited or arrogant- but thats not always a bad thing-plus I disagree w/that statement), Pisces is usually pretty good- but my ex boyfriend kind of ruined my liking for them, Aquarius- I just think we're good people who won't judge you and are open minded, and minus the flighty factor, I think Geminis are great. The geminis I know are flirty when their single, but their NOT cheaters when their with someone. I don't know alot of aries, but the 2 I know are very good people and I like them very much.
Well, honestly.. I think Pisces would be the best in friendships. They may be shy, but they're the nicest sign and will always be there for you. They are true friends. I also think Scorpios are too... %26lt;3 If they're normally anything like mine. He's so kind, caring, loving, protective of me... and always there for me...



Worst would be.. well I'm not sure really.. I don't know others signs to judge ^_^; But I would say any of the unfaithful signs..
Worst = Gemini



Best = Capricorn
Worst - Aries

Best - Aquarius
LIBRA is worst

AQUARIUS is best
worst = gemini



best = scorpio
First is the Worst.

Last is the Best!
scorpio = worst

leo = best!
worst - capricorn - although they are sweet people at heart. i just dont like the sign for some reason



best- gemini
Worst - Scorpio - possessive, jealous etc,: or Gemini - fickle and unfaithful ( I am generalising here).



Best: Aries - straight up: what you see is what you get.

Sagittarius: wide minded and fun
Worst um the only one i don't get is Scorpio

But it was probably just that one I knew.



Best- Sagittarius
  • jdm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment