Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who's your favourite music artist and are they complimentary to your zodiac sign?

three days grace.

i also like some heavy death metal and it literally gets my heart racing. i call it aggressive music and i love headbanging to it. im aries ;)Who's your favourite music artist and are they complimentary to your zodiac sign?
I like lil waynes sh!t mouth
Ke$ha, and she is my opposite. Her music is so catchy.



Virgo ^^Who's your favourite music artist and are they complimentary to your zodiac sign?
its George Michael and who cares if he is complimentary to my star sign, what a load of rubbish

star signs don't mean jack ****
i think my most favorite would be tori amos. she is a leo, i'm a cancer and the only thing we share is libra moon.



you wanna prove that? then i gotta find a capricorn musician i like (cause i normally hate them) let's see...



joan baez! but her rising and mine the same, aries. and both mine and her 4th/10th houses duplicated. and both her and mine 6th/12th houses intercepted. her 7th house cusp libra just like mine. in fact we pretty much share all house cusps. and both mine and her mars is a fire sign. and i got jupiter taurus just like her. and her moon in an air sign, just like mine.Who's your favourite music artist and are they complimentary to your zodiac sign?
Miguel Jontel Tweet MGMT Amy Whinehouse Jhene Aiko Cranberries , smooth light music gets me there anything like that.



Im a virgo.
My favourite is Craig David, hes a Taurus. I hate Taurus men but I luuuv him.



I'm an Aries.
nirvana and red hot chilli peppers



i find it really interesting how these great artists have water and earth sign members on them. Nirvana's Kurt Cobain's a pisces, Krist Novoselic a taurus, Dave Grohl a capricorn. While RHCP's Anthony Kiedis and Chad Smith are scorpios, John Frusciante a pisces, and Flea a libra though. I'm a scorpio

No comments:

Post a Comment