Thursday, January 19, 2012

What kind things does a zodiac cancer man do when he likes a woman?

i have recently started dating my second zodiac cancer man and he is very sweet , the ex was stengy and introverted and only thought of himself . so i was wondering from others what good things have you experienced with a zodiac cancer man ?What kind things does a zodiac cancer man do when he likes a woman?
My BF is cancer. His faults are: Very up himself-thinks hes gods gift to women. Hes a looker don't get me wrong but knows it %26amp; thinks hes the best!!!



Moody, stubborn %26amp; argumentative.



Good points



Stunning, handsome, kind, clever, very very caring. LOYAL is the most related trate in cancer. Home comforts %26amp; family are his priorities.



So you sure have a good one there. xxxx
I have had a Cancerian experience before.We got along pretty well-we had close common friends-he was very sweet and funny and very good in bed.But the thing is he was never sure of what his feelings were about me so he ended up disappearing without an explanation-and we were friends,if you know what I mean,you don't want to hurt a friend! After we felt comfortable again we spoke and I realised he could give me a reason,but he couldn't do it cause he was scared to hurt me and then it just got worst because he left it aside.

Cause this might happen generally in a relationship I think that Cancerians specifically are the kind that tend to disappear when their feelings are not strong about the people they go out with. When they do fall in love though it is very very strong and solid and they are very loyal and wonderful. When not,they tend to chase women a lot and then just move to the next on-we still are in the same circle of friends and I know he's been like this since ages.

So try and not give in for quite sometime into any sexual stuff and then if you really want to go for it.I'm sure you will understand if he's into you or not-careful not to get hurt though,cause sometimes they do give the wrong impression :)



Good luck!What kind things does a zodiac cancer man do when he likes a woman?
I've never dated a cancer but I used to like a cancer. He was really nice and sweet and cute! Good luck in your relationship. ~I LOVE DEREK
My ex is a Cancer. To be honest, he did everything I wanted him to. He was very into my needs.What kind things does a zodiac cancer man do when he likes a woman?
All guys are pratically the same. Selfish/ or Not! Respectful or Not!
Agreed with Blake.
  • car stereo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment