Thursday, January 19, 2012

What Zodiac sign do you think is the most difficult?

If you believe in astrology, which sign do you think is the most difficult to get along with both friendship and relationship wise? Even if you are of that same sign.What Zodiac sign do you think is the most difficult?
In general, I think Capricorns can be very difficult. In a relationship, it's tough to be with a Gemini (never boring, though) and Aquarius can be difficult, too, because they need so much space.
cancers relationship wise



aries, as in friends. plus sags!!



um we Scorpio are difficult when it comes to talking, but i believe if you got to handle my sarcasm,we would be good friends for life. i never get to be difficult again, but those two it doesn't matter,lol





scorpio sun.What Zodiac sign do you think is the most difficult?
Sagittarius I find that they seem to think they know everything already and they are already content, like they don't need me is a worst fear. Most signs are difficult, and I think Geminis are the simplest and kindest to talk to.

I'm a Gemini.
i have a couple



Aries difficult to get along with

Scorpio difficult to talk to

Sagittarius difficult to handle

Capricorn well,,,just overall difficultWhat Zodiac sign do you think is the most difficult?
Personally, I can never get along with any Sagittarians in my life!

Not to say that every Sag is alike, but GEEZ! We just butt heads!



Aries Sun.
Virgo friendship wise they play to much mind games atleast that friend of mine.
Cancers! So needy and not expressive enough for my Gemini self.

I do believe it depends on your chart though.

No comments:

Post a Comment