Monday, January 23, 2012

Which signs of the zodiac dislike SUPERFICIALITY the most and why?

how they are like in comparison?



and why?



which zodiac signs are the LEAST this way too?



how they are with people who many would term as "Superficial"?



what it means really?



please xplain and describe



thanks for your answers!Which signs of the zodiac dislike SUPERFICIALITY the most and why?
capricorns and virgos.



They are far too down to earth!



They like true substance in anyone they meet, and they se through all the veneer whatever one puts on, sooner than later they walk away.

Capri;s forgive these faults more easily than the virgos..

because they are more humane even though they a re perfectionists.
Aries, Aquarius and Capricorn.



These three signs are very straightforward and honest themselves, and do not care what others think of them. Capricorn cares about how successful people perceive them to be, but do not care if people like them or not. Aries and Aquarius do not care either way, and are very straightforward with their wants and needs. These three signs do not like flakes or other types of wishy washy behavior. They are all strong minded and opinionated. People who act superficial are a huge turn off for these independent Zodiac signs.



They are are also the least likely to be superficial themselves.Which signs of the zodiac dislike SUPERFICIALITY the most and why?
Im not sure about the other signs but for me as a Scorpio, I absolutely despise and detest fake people and superficiality. I hate it. If I am around someone like this I wouldn't exactly let them know that I like them. Infact I tend to stay away from these types of people as who wants to be around someone who is fake, dishonest and disloyal? Not me anyway.



To me, I would class someone as superficial or fake if:

They act like they are someone else around me/Pretending to be someone they are not

They lie to me

They are dishonest

They are disloyal

Two-faced/Backstabbing

Friends with you one miniute, friends with someone else the other



I would class fakeness and superficiality as they above. I just stay away from these types of people as they are not doing me any good.



Scorpio Sun

Pisces Moon

Aquarius Rising :)
Virgo, Scorpio, Aries, Aquarius

To me they are the least superficial.



Virgo: Shy, dislikes small talk. Their minds are strong, and deep, and need people they can share it with.

Scorpio: similar to virgo. Very cut to the chase, no nonsense sort of people.

Capricorn: down to earth, but can be insecure and superficial if they place their 'achiever' values on social standing. It really depends on their priorities.

Aquarius: Eccentric, less preoccupied with social norms..

Aries: Also cut to the chase like scorpio... No beating around the bush. Once again, it really depends on their values.



The more superficial signs to me would be

Gemini, Taurus, Leo, and sometimes Sagittarius and Libra



Gemini and Sagittarius don't mean to, but they can be flaky with a short attention span. Once again, they are intelligent signs, so you'd have to look to other parts of the chart.



A Libra with a weak set of values can be very superficial... there is a danger of snobbishness.

Leo: oh we love to bash Leo. I don't think I need to mention why people think this sign is superficial. Like I said before, it really depends on the person's values. Some very sincere people I know are Leos too..... Taurus is similar to Leo in this way. Really genuine at times, other times materialistic.



Pisces usually tend to be deep and sweet people like Virgo.. Although when afflicted, can be very deceptive people.. It's hard to peg them in here.



Generally speaking, the fire and air signs aren't as 'deep' as the water and earth signs. They tend to be more intellectual/spontaneous, whereas the 'feminine' signs are more rooted in their senses and introverted. It's a really tough question to answer, and you really have to look to other parts of the chart, and realize that within a single sign, there is a potential for depth/superficiality depending on whether they are afflicted or not.



Also just think about what superficiality is... Someone whose mind works very quickly can come off as superficial because they know so man different things, but being so scattered, they don't really get around to knowing it all in depth.. Someone who is deep may be able to give all of their focus deeply to some things, but they may be markedly oblivious to other things because they are simply not interested.Which signs of the zodiac dislike SUPERFICIALITY the most and why?
I agree with "the Pres" The most superficial person I know was a Scorpio, she is superficial and shallow beond belief.



The LEAST superficial is probably Aries. I'm a Leo but some of us can be superficial so I wont say my own sign.
All of the earth signs.



Too practical and grounded. Only want's to deal with the facts.

If anything, Scorpio's are drawn to superficial things. They see it as mystifing. And other worldly.
i think scorpios like it the least. and they can just tell when someone is being fake...least superficial, in my opinion and time on earth, i think the water n earth signs are the most real and humble ones..my parents are air signs, Libra %26amp; Gemini, both can be very superficial and selfish..im a virgo
In my experience, the fakest and most superficial have been gemini and scorpio

Taurus has been more materialistic than superficial though



The signs that have been the least superficial have been Aquarius, Virgo, Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment