Monday, January 23, 2012

Why do the feminine zodiac signs complain so much?

I'm a Libra and my house hold in contained of, pisces, virgo, capricorn, scorpio and cancer. They all are feminine zodiac signs. My question is, why the hell they complain about every little thing? I mean they have emotional issues and stress about everything that goes bad in there life but never look at the good things!!! Just in case you don't know what the feminine signs are, they are virgo, taurus, capricorn, pisces, scorpio and cancer. Please somebody explain!!!Why do the feminine zodiac signs complain so much?
It's just that time of the month.
Well both my brother and Dad are Virgos, While me and my mom are Gemini and Libra.

My dad does complain about this one window always being open and that people can see in the house, but its facing someone elses side of the house. My brother doesnt really complain about anything...Other than his face.

But really I dont really know why they complain.

:lWhy do the feminine zodiac signs complain so much?
Very untrue.

For example : Taurus can't stand negativity. Pisces likes everything to be lovely.
complaining is fun, why are you so positiveWhy do the feminine zodiac signs complain so much?
Aren't you complaining now?
lol at pretty fishs answer.



But there are Fire and air signs that complain alot too. At least people i know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment