Thursday, January 19, 2012

Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?

I know that Leo's are hopeless romantics, especially when it is a full and partial moon at times. What do you think about the other signs compared to Leo at being a romantic type? According to horoscopes, the other signs are not as romantic as the Leos', Geminis', the Pisces and with Scorpios. What do you think?Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
My guy is an Aquarius, he's sweet and romantic but then again so am I. I'm a Libra :)
Aww, thank you :)

Report Abuse

Which zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
Well, I'm a Leo and I'm surely typical of it. I'm such a hopeless romantic it's unreal.



I think Libras are also hopeless romantics. And I also think that when a Pisces is in love nothing else will ever matter to them, and I think out of all the Zodiacs, Pisces take heart-break the hardest.



I think that Sagittarius can be too self-reliant to care about romance sometimes. And you have to give them a lot of freedom or they'll just hate you. And Aquarius also value friendship over romance, so their the two least.
The planet Venus is the source of romance,passionate love and sex.

The position of the Venus in 1st,6th and 9th house in ones birth chart

is more powerful making the person romantic and sexy irrespect of the persons Zodiac signs.



Bijay Krishna Pandey(Gorakhpur)India

bijaykrishnapandey@ymail.comWhich zodiac sign do you think is the most romantic?
I think Leos are the most romantic too. Probably because we are the most dramatic. I'm not saying this on behalf of myself but the one Leo I dated. He was really creative and always knew what to do to blow me away.



The only comparable sign in my personal experience has been Taurus.
Yea Leos are def big romantics, I dated one for three years who told me he loved me within a month of knowing me! I think Pisces comes next because I know so many sweet ones who start doing romantic things within in the first week of dating with their comments,etc. lol
hmm. taurus, and i think their supose to be the romantic loving ones?

i know i can be really romantic with the right person, and it comes naturally for me. it's really seducive. haaa.
Libra and Taurus.

They are known to be.

And both ruled by Venus.

Which rules romance, beauty ect.
Sagittarius are very romantic and fun.

Aquarius are very romantic
leos aries scorpios
Cancer can be romantic.
Libra,Taurus,Leo and Pisces.
hey its taurus
Taurus and Libra
Actually I thought it was Taurus and Capricorn too o.o
No,I highly disagree. Leos are too self-centered and I don't consider them romantic.



Romantic is Libra because they are ruled by Venus and romance is their thing. All the Libras I know are very romantic people.
capricorn and taurus they really try to blow your mind



six thumbs down, makes me feel special that being that one special person in cap's or taurus's life is so exclusive not many people experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment