Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the most difficult zodiac sign to have in the moon?

I suspect it to be

Capricorn - Emotions are blocked and frozen. They're just plain cold.

Scoripo - These people experience the deepest level of intensity

Virgo - A critical emotional nature



what do you think. and why?What is the most difficult zodiac sign to have in the moon?
I'd think that having Gemini moon would be difficult, as Gemini deals with everything on a mental level rather than emotional. Mental agility is one thing, but the dual nature would probably get very confusing and the cutting communication under pressure would drive people away.
I agree with the first poster. I think it's moon in Aries lol. My on-off-again bf has Cap sun and Aries moon and his moon is SO strong. He can be REALLY sweet in that innocent, Aries way. But he is also restless, intense, impatient, demanding, and throws tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it. Luckily, his Capricorn sun controls some of it, but not all of it. When his Aries behaviors appear (which is often) I really find some of those qualities hard to put up with.



On the contrary, I have Cap moon (Scorpio sun) and I think having this moon can be good or bad depending on your other placements. For Scorpio sun, having Cap moon is actually a GOOD thing because it helps to control our emotions and rein them in, and since Scorpio suns desire to eventually have full control over their intense emotions, what better way to do that than to have Capricorn moon ;) Even though I have more control over them, I still have strong emotions. That could be partly due to my Scorpio sun and partly due to the fact that Capricorns are indeed emotional creatures, more emotional than most think. They just control and compartmentalize it better.What is the most difficult zodiac sign to have in the moon?
I disagree with Gemini being the worst moon. Both of my parents have a Gemini moon and they have no problem making a decision or sticking with what they want. I think Capricorn is one of the worst placements as far as emotional wise. My brother has a Capricorn moon and he shows no emotion whatsoever. This is the same with other Capricorn moons I know.



On a lighter note, I find that they have such a unique humor. It's quick, cutting edge, and it's the funny sarcasm.
I have my moon in scorpio. I think the hardest part is that sometimes I only think about my feelings. I can easily put myself in other's shoes and give good advice, but I ultimately care more about me, what I need, what I want, is this person out to get me, what will this do for me..those types of things. I'm mentally very resilient, despite having some really intense thoughts and feelings. I think it's worse for the people around me honestly, because I do jump the gun if I feel "wronged".





libra sun/rising

scorpio moon/mercury/venus/pluto

capricorn marsWhat is the most difficult zodiac sign to have in the moon?
Cancer moon have little if any control over their emotions, tend to obsess and fixate on unhealthy issues, and become devoted to things they should not.
Pisces moons are so easily changeable and tumultuous that they have a hard time concentrating and focusing on the simplest of things.

I disagree with Gemini Moon. My mate has this placement and has no problem making decisions or expressing emotions, and he'd never back stab anyone. He's completely straightforward and honest about how he feels about something. And his emotions do not fluctuate.
I also think it's Aries. I was dating a Leo Sun Aries Moon guy. And let me tell you it was drama drama drama. I could say the slightest thing to him and he would get upset and not talk to me for days at a time. He never NEVER apologized for anything he did. You couldn't pay him to admit he was ever wrong. He was extremely temperamental, spoiled, and bull headed. He was quite the jerk. And he was confused as to why he couldn't meet and keep a woman he was compatible with. Go figure. The relationship didn't last very long. I hope to never run into this combination again :p
I think Gemini. I had a friend who was a taurus sun, gemini moon and this made him very indecisive and shallow with his emotions. not very good because one part of him was the caring safe taurus side, and the other was the shallow two faced person he could be when feelings got too deep.
Capricorn, Scorpio and Gemini.



Capricorn because it is difficult to 'show' emotion and 'feel' emotion.

Scorpio is much like Capricorn but the emotions are made to be more intense.

Gemini is because it makes emotions scattered
Gemini moon is bad. these people are selfish and will leave you after you tell them you really like them, and they ignore you and seem to not care at all about your feelings.
welll it raelly depends on the person. lets say capricorn. they r hard to deal with but thats just some of them some culd be as nice and as sensitive as a pisces. all depends on the person.
I heard it's moon in Aries, temperamental and with thorns on their head lol no really, my brother has this placement
Aries

Cancer
Gemini - god I can't deal with the split personality.
Gemini - these people tend to have a hard time knowing what they want. I'm glad it's my Sun and not my Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment