Monday, January 23, 2012

What is the shyest sign in the Zodiac?

I was just curious because people say I come across as a Leo (which is about right because I'm Leo rising) but I thought Leo's were usually quite confidant? Whereas I'm anxious, and usually come across as shy. I have to be really comfortable to be my confidant self.What is the shyest sign in the Zodiac?
maybe you just think you come across as shy but you're really not, otherwise people wouldnt think you were a leo.



the shyest sign is taurus or virgo. is swear, those people never talk until youve known em for over three or four months.
I'm pretty sure they shyest would probably be either cancer or virgo. I know a lot of cancers and virgos that can come off as shy. I also have leo rising and and I'm also very shy a lot of the time. Accept for me it's a little different, when I don't think I'm shy or quiet people think I am. But at the same time lot of people see me as "strong" or "brave" even if I don't think I am. I often wonder if this comes from my rising sign. And most people are not good at guessing my rising sign. The only time my rising sign shows is when I'm very confident and not shy and when I act like that my voice sounds different even if I don't realize it and when I talk on the phone with that voice people will ask "who is this?" If they "thought" they were talking to me when indeed they are. or when I talk a lot my rising shows more.What is the shyest sign in the Zodiac?
Difficult to say- shyness can be caused by many things. In the context of the zodiac, other factors in a birth chart may affect how outgoing a person is.



In my experience, the shyest signs are virgo, cancer, pisces



(I'm a pisces sun/cancer rising and I've always been very shy)
I think its Virgo-I'm a virgo moon and it takes me a long time to truly open up, when i do i love the person forever. In groups i'm very quiet unless theres something specific that i'm familiar with your talking about, or you ask my opinion...then i dont shut up, lol! I can be a wall flower if im unfamiliar with the people or surroundings...i prefer to people watch rather than be in the middle of it! One on one with ppl i love i'm just the opposite...What is the shyest sign in the Zodiac?
I know a virgo who says she shy but shes far from it, that girl talks forever to complete strangers.



Id say a cancer would be shy, a scorpio not really just just cautious and dont let there guard down till they know your not going to attack them.
Not Sure, it is definitely one of the Earth or Water signs though since they are considered to be

feminine signs. I was really shy when I was younger but I've grown out of it.
Cancer
Pisces or Cancer . But, I can be very shy sometimes.
Me



Cancer woman
Aquarius..believe it or not.
It might be Cancer The Crab

No comments:

Post a Comment