Saturday, January 14, 2012

What's your zodiac sign and what zodiac sign is your best friend?

If you don't believe in zodiacs, that's fine, just answer the damn question!What's your zodiac sign and what zodiac sign is your best friend?
I'm a Pisces and I don't really have a best friend...
Im an Aries... i get intrested in astrology and then it gets all to hard and i forget about it.





i dont have a best friend.... but my better freinds are: Cancer,Libra and Capricorn...What's your zodiac sign and what zodiac sign is your best friend?
actually they are 3...best friends

one is taurus

one is aries

one is libra.....
Me: Capricorn

BF: VirgoWhat's your zodiac sign and what zodiac sign is your best friend?
Me: Scorpio

Best friend: Gemini
Mine : Libra



Best friends : Capricorn %26amp; Taurus
Pisces
lol your funny

I am a scorpio

hm do I even have a best friend?

my closest friend is a Libra.
I am Scorpio ;)
Scorpio and my best friend (my wife) is a gemini....
Im a leo RoaR She's A Pisces
I am a Cancer, my best friend is a Capricorn.
im a Pisces and he is a Gemini
im aries %26amp; so is my best friend,

we were born 4 hours apart :)
im a scorpio %26amp; i think my best friend is a taurus.
I'm a Virgo.
capricorn, and my best friend is a leo

No comments:

Post a Comment