Thursday, January 19, 2012

Which zodiac sign would be the most nervous before taking a test?

Which sign would be the least nervous?Which zodiac sign would be the most nervous before taking a test?
Aries would definitely be the least nervous. I never ever study for any test and I am never nervous. I am incredible at improvisation. My Leo friend is also like this so I guess you could say Aries and Leo.



Most nervous would probably be Gemini or Libra but that is just from my experience. The Air Signs I tend to have noticed don't do well under stress or pressure. Aquarius is a little better but still.
Cancer would be nervous.



Answer mine please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…Which zodiac sign would be the most nervous before taking a test?
Most nervous - Leo, Gemini

Least nervous - Aquarius, Capricorn
The signs who didn't study and the signs who studied respectively.Which zodiac sign would be the most nervous before taking a test?
gemini or virgo



least... aries or scorpio
Cancer, i would know i always freak out before a test.
scorpio of course

No comments:

Post a Comment