Monday, January 23, 2012

What female zodiac signs have the best appearance?

My choices:



taurus

aquarius

virgo

libra



Pretty looking gals. State your star sign too.What female zodiac signs have the best appearance?
Aquarius I agree with because they have such a unique look to them, my mom is an Aquarius and she has amazing eyes. Virgos are very pretty, I've never met one that wasn't. Scorpios are usually pretty, and they just have a very magnetic appearance. Leos are gorgeous, they have very unique appearances and you rarely find one that isn't very neatly put together. I get compliments all the time.



So for me:

Aquarius

Scorpio

Virgo

Leo
Well I am just going to talk about Taurus coz that is my species and we are ruled by Venus the planet of love and femininity. As a Taurus I like to run a lifestyle that combines taking care of yourself holistically: body, mind and spirit. What you see is what you get and what you get is real.



Taurus usually has the girl next door type a look - natural beauty look with gentle eyes - they don't need to put a lot of make-up and usually have perfect skin and curves in all the right places - they dress conservative sexy (sultry and subtle). My perfect dress for instance is "the little Black Dress".



I like the classical beauty look for example the famous Taurus I look up to is dead. The beautiful and ageless beauty Audrey Hepburn. I have Audrey Hepburn on my wall from her movie Breakfast at Tiffanie's. In life she was not only beautiful but very charitable as a UNICEF ambassador and voted most elegant actress ever alive. Other ageless Taurus beauties: Kate Blanchette, Evita Perron and Jessica Alba, Canadian super model - Linda Evengelista, Uma Therman (played poison Ivy by the way...very Taurus like) and Vanessa William.



Beth you are preaching to the converted - thanks for "some" of you good points but somehow I don't think you intended to write an entry like that to help me see the light! In terms of MY post - it was just another answer just like everything else on here that does not represent all of me and I am sure not everything on here represents you. It was a pretty stupid subject to ask about in the first place. I was talking about Taurus - I don't think I said anything in the post about other people not being whatever (pretty) what is pretty right?...Thanks for your input caring sister but you are wrong - now I wonder if you will keep slamming the post....then I would wonder why it really bugs you - sister Beth? I don't know why I answered the post (and other similar posts) in the first place. I just thought it would be a 'fun' question to answer but I guess not! I should have known it would end up in women-women bashing - isn't that they way it always is? If it wasn't' me it would have been someone else. Now I know to wean away little by little from these kinds of questions and why....or maybe I shouldn't! why can't I answer a fun question? and one more thing! Audrey Hepburn and Eva Peron, although prominent figures are a far cry from Meagan Fox in a two piece bikini - chewing gum!! Give me a break! That was the hole point of the post! And even if I did use Meagan Fox she's a women just like you and me! Women, including me with my Meagan Fox comment, have to stop this insanity!!! And I'm sorry if I ever said that Sagitarius women have no feelings! Even though some of them seem to agree! We're all women dam it and we should support each other not tear each other downs! Look at the guys! They don't do it!!



It's funny I just came back from reading some of the posts on the question posted by someone about What song do you think fits YOUR zodiac sign best...? with a hole bunch of great answers from some of the women/girls on here and I was kinda feeling women powerish and then I went to this post to check out the new stuff and wow....



I'm done....God I need to smoke a duby right about now and get the stick out my ***!!! It's only a Y post.....What female zodiac signs have the best appearance?
LOVE in MONTREAL is a Taurus



Going overboard with the answer about Taurus. You add all these celebrities names, but that doesn't mean you look like them.



There are attractive people from every sign, but do all of them want to go into showbiz? think about it.

Some signs loves showbiz and others don't.



there could be a beautiful but poor girl somewhere in Egypt right now, who's NOT a celebrity in Hollywood, but she could be more beautiful than Megan Fox.



Hollywood doesn't give you the accurate number of beauties for a sign since none of you obviously has seen beauties from around the world or even in your own town/city.The world is a much bigger place than Hollywood .
natural beauty is hard to come by and anyone can put on makeup...

with that being said i have to say the earth signs + venus rulers are beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. i guess that goes double for taurus who is earth sign with venus as ruler! my picks: taurus, libra and virgo gals.



me: pisces risingWhat female zodiac signs have the best appearance?
Def. LEO girls!

They might not look like top models, but they are so openhearted people, and have a very nice aura!



I also think that sag girls look really great, because they are always smiling, and some have a very cute smile, you cant help being drawn to people like that!:)



Oooh and cap girls too, but thats just me :)
Natural good looks I believe are sign-neutral. However, certain signs seem to have a tendency to maintain their looks and physical appearance more than others.



I'd say: Aquarius, Sagittarius, Gemini.
Libra because their ruler is VENUS. Especially Libra Rising, since the Rising is your appearane. Libras are supposedly beautiful because of their Venus!



Taurus too because of Venus but Libras are more beautiful.



Am Gemini Rising, Aries Sun
A lot of girls are pretty but the ones that seem to captured my attention has been Scorpio, Aquarius and Sagittarius. they have that extra something that makes them stand out from the rest.
Prettiest: Libra girls, we ARE ruled by Venus



Average: Virgo girls, being a perfectionist in everything helps them look good



Ugliest : Pisces girls, all the ones I know are fat
From my experience it's mostly Sagittarius, Cancer, Aquarius and Scorpio.



But there are beautiful women in every sign :)
I agree..............

please answer mine = http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
First off, thanks xD Aha, well I think Leos and Virgos are generally good looking
The vanity of libra is unmatched.

Aquarian
Sagittarius

Libra

Cancer

Virgo
Pisces

Cancer

Taurus

Aries

Virgo



most od this signs look young for their age
Leos and Aquarius have pretty gals. =)
Libra

Pisces

Taurus

Cancer

Virgo

Capricorn



My sign is Taurus
Leo

Libra

Scorpio

Pisces



I'm a Pisces
Leo BABy!
taurus classy: venus ruler libras are venus to but trashy

capricorn
Pisces beauty here!!
LIBRA'S!
I agree with you, but why didn't you included Leos?
cancer rising have amazing eyes
libra.

im a pisces and have libra rising

and everyone says im attractive i made a bi sexual man turn fully straight.

i have good looks and al those ppl u chose for best appearence are ugly apart from virgo and libra

No comments:

Post a Comment