Saturday, January 14, 2012

I got a tatto on my inner right wrist of the zodiac sign for Libra. How would this affect me in business world

I want to go into business administration and marketing. The tattoo reminds me to be who I am, not who everyone else wants me to be.I got a tatto on my inner right wrist of the zodiac sign for Libra. How would this affect me in business world
cover it up. unfortunately we liv in a very close minded world. wear long sleeve shirt or cover it up with a watch or something.
it would not affect youI got a tatto on my inner right wrist of the zodiac sign for Libra. How would this affect me in business world
Well you should be fine. Just wear a long sleeved shirt when you go for an interview to hide it as they like you ro look presentable x x hope i have helped x
Unfortunately people will judge you, no matter what the reason for the tattoo is. Just for interviews I may put a bracelet over it or wear long sleeves. When you get the job you can reveal it.I got a tatto on my inner right wrist of the zodiac sign for Libra. How would this affect me in business world
Sure most people will look at it once or twice but if you explain the meaning, the wisdom behind it I'm sure others can come to realize a sense of sincerity within you. But If you have vulgar tattoos people may be offended and scared. But mainly besides that fact I'd say your good to go!
Everything we do shows something about us.



In the business world profit is the key. Make profit and you'll do well. But, if their are 2 equal candidates the one without the tattoo will prevail over the one with a tattoo. Management can't take a chance that you will offend THE big client when they can choose someone else who hasn't made the same mistake (you know its a mistake or you wouldn't be asking). So, in 25 years look around and see where you are - then know that you could have been farther if only...
I know someone that was turned down for a steward job with P%26amp;O ferries because of tattoos on his hands!! but I think that is ridculous. Your body art on your wrist shouldn't affect you badly in the business world and I hope it keeps reminding you of what and who you are. You obviously chose it for the right reasons. I have one on my left wrist, I can cover it with my watch if I need to, (but why should I?) There are always long sleeved tops if anyone complained. Good luck with the career. xx
a lot of employers look at them as very unprofessional. just keep it covered during interviews until you feel out your company.
face it, tattoos are still a very indimidating issue.



wear a watch, bracelet or long sleeves to cover while you go for interview or discussions with cilents.



zodiac sign for libra is quite okay and acceptable.

it is not a rose, dragon, tiger, so you dont have to worry about it.
Some businesses wouldnt like it and you may be passed over because of it - I have 2 wrist tattoos that I got in the last week and if I ever have to go for interviews or what ever I will wear cuff bangle on the right and my watch over the left at least untill I can guage what the company I work for thinks of them - often once they know they like you and you are good at your job they overlook things like that but you also want to consider your customers you might be dealing with and what they could possibly think of them - there are ways to cover them if your at all worried.
it should not make a difference but you can always cover it with a shirt sleeves that way no one will know it is there apart from you
i AM COVERD FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH TATOOS, THEY HAVE NOT AFFECTED ME AT ALL IN A PERFESINAL ASPECT. aLOT OF PLACES I HAVE WORKED FROWN APON TATTOOS, AND SO I JUST WEAR A LONG SLEVED SHIRT AND NICE SLACKS AND ITS COVERS MOST OF MY TATTOOS. i ALSO HAVE ONE ON MY NECK SO I USUALY LEAVE MY HAIR DOWN. i RECOMEND FOR INTERVIES WEAR LONG SLEAVES TO COVER IT....THEN WORK FOR A LITTLE BIT TO FEEL THE ATMOSPHER AROUND YOU, THEN SHOW IT OFF IF YOU WANT TO. gOOD lUCK!
You'd be better off asking a potential employer, but I don't think that a small wrist tat should cause you any problems in your chosen career.
You'll probably do well at a law firm with the scales on your wrist!



You should be fine in the area that you're going into. As other have suggested, I would cover it up for the interview though.



And if they see it and ask, don't give the reason you gave in your question because if an interviewee told me that, I'd wonder why you had to have that permanently engraved on your body and whether I would have to consider tattooing you with the office procedures to remind you what your role in the company is.



That said, I have a tattoo and I don't have a problem with people having them.
as long as you cover it, if its an issue..no one will care..i have one on my wrist and everyone thinks its classy(its my grandma's name in script..)...but yeah..in this world everyone has tats..

props to being a libra..i have my symbol on my right ankle%26lt;3
I hide all of my ink for work. I have no desire to be known as the girl with all the tattoos. I want to be known for my awesome ethics and professional skills, not my amazing ink.



I am this way because I learned to be this way. I used to just wear a watch and bracelet over my wrists for the interview and then not worry about them once I got the job, but then everyone wanted to talk to me about them. Constantly talking about my tattoos gets really boring.



The easiest thing is to just cover it for the interview and when you go to work.
You know sometimes its best to just not care. Thats what iv learned with what im going to university for.



I have tattoos ... even if they affect my line of work big deal.. there are always other offers in the same market

No comments:

Post a Comment