Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is my zodiac/astrological sign now I heard that they changed today?

I was born on September 6th but I have heard that they don't change for anyone who wasn't born before 2009? I am really confused. Thanks in advanced.What is my zodiac/astrological sign now I heard that they changed today?
The system in use left out a key constellation that the sun passes over. Because of this, a new one was drafted from old records and put into effect fixing the system in use.

In short, the one being used was broke, so it was fixed by going back to the true older system. Many here are still in shock and are denying that any change took place.

The new forecasts and horoscopes hit newsstands in a few days.
haha I love your little comment you left, grow up little girl/boy whatever you are.

Report Abuse

What is my zodiac/astrological sign now I heard that they changed today?
According to sidereal astrology (which isn't new), you would be a Leo. According to tropical astrology, you are a Virgo.

Just FYI, nobody really follows sidereal astrology and the entire system that gets used in magazines and the like is based on the fixed tropical system. If you have always considered yourself a Virgo, then you follow the tropical zodiac. If you followed the sidereal zodiac this wouldn't be news and you would already consider yourself a Leo. In other words you don't have to change anything.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/horo鈥?/a>What is my zodiac/astrological sign now I heard that they changed today?
It only changes if you were born in 2009 and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment