Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do you think the whole zodiac compatibility thing is true?

I was just wondering i think its kind of true because I get on most with the people who are compatible starsigns to me and im a gemini.

And the ones that aren't compatible i don't have long conversations with or have alot in common.

Like i get on really well with aquarius,libra,leo,aries, cancer,scorpio and the others i don't really find conversation with

Does anyone else think the same thing? Or notice the same thing they get on more with people compatible to them?Do you think the whole zodiac compatibility thing is true?
IMO...the astrology of relationships is not "written in stone". I believe it would be a useful tool for determining compatibility...How about getting to know the other person? Did you stop to think that you are prejudicing yourself about other signs by checking compatibility before getting to know the person? Also, different sites, or people, can have slightly different interpretations of the signs.



I did and almost lost a Great love. I'm Cancer (F) and He's Leo. I was worried so much about the promiscuous part of his sign, that I was overlooking how he felt and acted with me. I now know he can and is faithful to me!! We can/want to be Great for each other.



While it's true that most people have some of the qualities of their given sign - Not everyone is textbook. Anyone could display signs of their zodiac at any time. My personality and beliefs are not always that of a Cancer. I don't act like textbook Cancer. I take situations as they come.



Again, I think it's useful information but don't take it to heart!
I use to think it was all interesting and I thought it was all true.... but in the last year, I have been really studying zodiac compatibility as well as dating a lot and I'm beginning to think it's all a bunch of bull **** now. I'm getting along better with signs I'm not supposed to be compatible with; the signs I'm supposed to be MOST compatible with, I have gotten along with the least. Also, the guy I'm dating right now is supposed to be so adventurous and free.... He is the biggest homebody I have ever met and free??? He has more rules and regulations then anyone I know and is very conservative.



I believed a little before because I match many personality traits of my sign but that is probably just a fluke as they are all very common traits one may have.Do you think the whole zodiac compatibility thing is true?
Yes, i get on more i find with people that i am supposed to be compatible with. All my best friends have star signs that are compatible with mine. I think it works in most cases, but sometimes, some people can get along with some star signs that the zodiac says they are not meant to be compatible with, but i think this could be a random effect, like perhaps, one of those things where you get along well with someone even though you have absolutely nothing in common with that person. I think this could be the case with people who get along with star signs other than the ones they are said to be most compatible with.
Actually, you and Cancer should have a little difficulty. I'm a Cancer and one of my close friends is a Gemini, and I need to take breaks once in a while. :) I love her, don't get me wrong, but in small doses. I do find that I stick more to the Earth signs than any other, Capricorn and Virgo in particular. Taurus and I are supposed to be compatible but I get easily irritated by them too. I also lean toward Aquarius, which is an air sign, but one I get along with great. Other water signs are kind of boring to me. I avoid fire signs altogether. So yes, I do think there is something to it.Do you think the whole zodiac compatibility thing is true?
I am a serious astrologer and I know that zodiac compatibility works. It is called synastry. It isn't as simple as sun signs, but is quite complicated and concerns aspects to the other person's planets. It is a subject well worth studying. I don't know why people come on here just to say it is a load of rubbish. As Jeremy Bentham said to Sir Isaac Newton, when he denied it's reliability, 'I sir, have studied it, you have not'.
None of that is true. Just think about it; it's not logical.



Your zodiac sign is determined by your birthday. Your chance of forming a successful relationship with someone doesn't depend on which month you were both born in, and neither does your personality.



Zodiac really isn't a good thing to base your friendships on. Me and my friend are both aquarius and we couldn't be more different.
I always tend to attract guys of Certain star sign. The thing about them is they are all very introvert, strange
yes i agree with you i'm a taurus and i have never got on with geminis. all the others i do though so not sure really!

No comments:

Post a Comment