Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dose anyone feel different under the New Zodiac Signs?

If you didn't know your zodiac sign has probably changed.Dose anyone feel different under the New Zodiac Signs?
The new zodiac signs apply only to those born after 2009. Read the fine print
Completely, utterly different.



My whole life I have defined myself as a Capricorn. For years, I made all relationship and career decisions based on the knowledge that I was born under a constellation of a mermaid-goat. But now...it's as if I've been living a lie. I mean, if your horoscope doesn't define who you are, WHAT DOES?Dose anyone feel different under the New Zodiac Signs?
If you adhere to the tropical zodiac - which Westerners probably do 鈥?absolutely nothing has changed for you.



Only the sidereal zodiac (Eastern) has changed, and those who follow it have known about it for more than 500 years.

http://www.lunarplanner.com/siderealastr鈥?/a>
nope
i know who and what i am, im typical of my sign, whether we have the right names for them or not hasnt changed that, whatever name it is, im still typical of my sign,

which is the point if it was all total rubbish, many will notice they have changed , 'placebo' would see to that

face it, its been 'wrong' the entire time, and we are still who we areDose anyone feel different under the New Zodiac Signs?
I was a taurus and now I'm an aries. I was never really into zodiac signs but I looked them both up and I am definitely NOTHING like an aries, and EXACTLY like a taurus. The new ones are way off in my opinion. I think I'll stick to my old taurus sign.
As everyone should know, a BRAND NEW zodiac sign was added to the astrology.

Therefore, MANY people are now different zodiac sign then they were before.

ie. I used to be pisces now I am aquarius!



You can check here:

http://apps.facebook.com/zodiacnewsign/
I place as much trust in astrology as I do in Nostradamus, palm reading. and examining the entrails of a sacrificed chicken. That is to say, no faith at all.

When I was 20 I tried consulting the I Ching. But after 10 tries the only thing that kept showing up was "Youthful Folly."
- They actually changed centuries ago. Most ardent astrologers already knew that but continued despite knowing that they were violating their own mythology.



If I didn't already know that astrologers were liars and charlatans, I'd feel differently now.
No. There is no way that the "zodiac" can affect all the thousands of people born on the same day in the exact same way.



The only Sign I am under is the Cross.
LOL. Yeah...everyone's personality instantly changed! If this wasn't the anvil on the head showing it's BS, nothing will convince people.
no i was born a cancer and still feel like one. i still feel like walking out into the snow the frozen form of water. im still caring and loveable.
Phew...thanks for telling me I was totally confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment