Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm starting to believe that capricorns are the least attractive sign in the Zodiac?

and I'm a capricorn when i look that the capricorn celebrity some of them are not attractive. i think im not a beautiful person because of my sign i wish was a libra or a virgo.I'm starting to believe that capricorns are the least attractive sign in the Zodiac?
Simon Cowell a libra isn't attractive.

Dr. Phil a virgo isn't attractive.
There is a list of pretty attractive looking people in that Zodiac sign. You must always keep an open mind when it comes to Zodiac signs for generalizing people in one bunch. No one person will ever be the same as another just because their Sun signs are the same. Other things apply to the person as a human. How they were raised, who their parents are, ect. All people are beautiful no matter what their sign is. Also, almost everyone in the "spot light" is attractive to a certain extent, these days it apparently matters more than their talent. With all of the mouthful being typed out and ready for you to drool while reading, here is the list. It may not be long, but it does the Capricorns justice DAMNIT!

Evlis Presley, Denzel Washington, Robert Sheehan, Aaliyah (As previously stated), Jude Law, Jared Leto, Orlando Bloom, Adam Gregory, Diane Lane, Amanda Peet, Marilyn Manson, Anthony Hopkins ( Pff, at least I think so. Hannibal Lector!), Vanessa Kessinger (Youtube Vlogger and Photographer), Vanessa Paradis (The gap adds character!), Nina Dobrev, Jill Wagner, Christy Turlington, My little sister, my niece, and many more.

Edit~

I am more than positive every person on this beautifully tainted planet has something to be insecure about. Maybe a toe or two has a wart on it, WHO KNOWS! There is someone who would be grateful to have your looks, and you might be happier with theirs. Besides, there are more important things than looks and superficials alike.I'm starting to believe that capricorns are the least attractive sign in the Zodiac?
i believe your beautiful,, %26amp; attractive inside =)



%26amp; Lol, don't base yourself by just your sign, don't, only make it help you to better your beautiful personality or something ^^



your imperfections are what make you perfect,,



it'll only get better trust me =)



i'm a Libra and many girls just like me for my looks but i had a lot to learn about how to love my girl the right way, with the right girl, i wasn't ready for her cause i wasn't ready to commit, i wasn't ready to commit cause i didn't know how to believe in myself =),, but i'm better and it took soo much time to figure out, how to love.lol
To me capricorns are one of the most attractive people out of the whole zodiac. They tend to have good even bone structure. Examples include holly madison, mario van peebles, and patrick dempsey. I'm a scorpio-heavy libran, and many capricorns I've met look better than some librans- as well as being sexier. Plus I like them and not only superficially.I'm starting to believe that capricorns are the least attractive sign in the Zodiac?
Actually virgo is the ugliest. They aren't attractive and they're personality puts them in the negative chart. Like from a 1 to 10 a virgo is a -4. I like Capricorns. I always am sexually attracted to the guys. Dwyane Wade is a Capricorn and he is hot as hell. The most beautiful though is clearly a Gemini.
I bet your prettiest friends are Virgo and Libra. That is why you wish you were those signs. Libra is stylish. Virgo is the best makeup artist because of attention to detail. They both know how to make the most of what they have. Ask your friends to help you look prettier. Your parents influence your looks more than your sign does.



You really shouldn't compare yourself to celebrities. But there are many pretty Capricorns. Look here: http://www.librarising.com/astrology/sun鈥?/a>
I know quite a few attractive Capricorns and quite a few that are not too. Not every Virgo is attractive. Almost every Libra is though. Don't be so hard on your self. I have learned that people hardly ever notice the things we notice wrong about our selves because we are our own worst critics.
Oh lord. My younger sister was a Cappy and she was drop-dead beautiful. There is beauty in all signs. Ugly in all signs too. I'm a Libra with a Taurus Moon. With all that Venus influence, I should be a friggin model!
Their are beautiful people from every sign!! As there are ugly people from every sign, I'm a virgo on the libra cusp, and I'm not that great looking.. and I've met plenty of very pretty caps. It all depends on the person. And ur avatar isn't unattractive!! lol :D
no way!! they are the hottest!! most guys i've had a crush on were capricorns. they look very masculine with nice jaw structure and beautiful eyes :)

orlando bloom and jared leto, two of the hottest men in my opinion are also capricorns
Not even. Every Cap I've seen, both female and male, have been extremely attractive. Bright eyes, good bone structure and generally healthy.
Aaliyah wasn't ugly.
And the female judge on Dancing with the Stars isn't ugly.
Your sign has nothing to do with how you look.
If you think you're unattractive, blame your parents not your Sun sign.
naa...just the ugliest

No comments:

Post a Comment