Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's with the sudden awareness of Ophiucus as the 13th sign of the Zodiac?

It's not new, it's just not used in most astrologists. Why has it, and the alternative dates for the other constellations, suddenly surfaced in the publics eye?What's with the sudden awareness of Ophiucus as the 13th sign of the Zodiac?
Because some astronomer decided to mess with the astrology community and bring it into the public eye, and Fox News reported on it, then it took off like wildfire in the bloggosphere.



To me it's kind of like saying "hey did you know that there's this system called Chinese astrology and in Chinese astrology you're a Tiger?" And then people getting upset and saying "But I'm not a Tiger, I'm a Leo." I guess it will die down soon. But you're right, it's nothing new. I read about this in a book about 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment