Saturday, January 14, 2012

What do you think the worst star sign of the zodiac is?

which start do u really dislike?

For me i'd say scorpio (especially mars in scopions) they say things and dont care how much they hurt people's feelings. and they can be soo rude.

so which is your worst, and say why too.What do you think the worst star sign of the zodiac is?
Every sign has good and bad people. When I try to pick a zodiac sign for hate, then a good person from that sign pops in my head, then I can't pick any.
You can't put all Scorpios and Scorpio in Mars in the same boat. I happen to be a Scorpio Sun with Scorpio Mars and Scorpio Pluto and I am not nasty to anyone unless they say or do something to upset me personally first. I don't like rude people either. I don't like hurting people whether it be physically or emotionally. I have a temper but I only use it on other people if I have to.



Don't stereotype/judge people, its not nice you know. Not all Scorpios or Scorpio in Mars that you meet will be rude and nasty.



Also no sign is worse than others. All zodiac signs have their good and their bad sides.



Scorpio Sun/Scorpio Mars/Scorpio Pluto

Pisces Moon

Aquarius Rising

Libra Venus :)What do you think the worst star sign of the zodiac is?
Wow, it makes me laugh when everyone gets all emotional over people choosing their STAR SIGN and shall i say it even more louder STAR SIGN as the worse.

what is the world coming to? it's only star signs.

star signs are there to help you through life don't depend on it.

Star signs are how you have been born like me, i'm a pisces i'm supposed to be weak. emotional. clingy. sensitive. that's how i was born.

but how i was brought up is a different thing, so i am not weak i am a fighter. i am emotional, i am not clingy my mom taught me not to cling on to people, and i am not sensitive i don't care what people say or think about me.



wow, people getting all sensitive over negative stuff on a stupid STAR sign and i thought i was the one who's meant to be sensitive..
It's actually wrong to judge by a persons astrology sign because you might be wrong about them.But from experience,i've had difficulty with virgos.The ones I know aggrivate me in the worse way with being so nit picky about things.They are perfectionist which isn't a bad thing but i'm a happily scattered brained pisces.So you can see the conflict.I am most happy with my gemini and aries friends.:)What do you think the worst star sign of the zodiac is?
Um...I can't really say whose the worst, but the one who pisses me off most of the time is...Sagittarius. She plays alot, shoots down most of my ideas, and always likes being the center of attention. She's a bit of a narcissist...



of course, being the exact opposite of her, it's kinda refreshing to see how her crazy antics get on other peoples nerves that aren't mine. Win some, Lose some.



I'm an aries, but I hardly have anything in common with most of them. I guess you could say I'm a special case. I can be stubborn at times, but 90% of the time, I'm pretty level-headed.



...



If you don't agree, then read my profile. If you wanna confront me about it, then check this out: (look in the box thingy below)
i'm a mars in scorpio and i think this is sooooo true! except for the caring part. mars in scorpio cares but they care more about feeling vulnerable and usually only lash out when they've been hurt.



i don't like earth signs at all - so boring! no fun and all they care about is money and rules. leo to a lesser degree-they are too cocky!
Pisces.

i find most of them to be fake.



and the ones that i've met only value their own opinion.



ps. im a scorpio :) and i kinda agree with what you said. i don't mean to be rude, but some people just ask for it. i believe it's always better to stick up for yourself and hurt someone else than to back down and hurt yourself :)
TAURUS.

my old best friend was a taurus. most stubborn selfish person i know. too interested in them self and materialistic possessions. step dad is a taurus too. also fits that description ^



and by that i dont mean i hate ALL taurus'. just some make me mad. and the ones that make me mad tend to have strong taurus chararcterisitics.
Mars in scorpio for the exact reason you mention



I guess 2nd worst is libra, they need everything too nice nice all the time otherwise they get freaked out. No balls.
I would say libra %26amp; taurus. They are both stubborn, manipulating %26amp; if they don't get there way they whine about it. They are both to hard to handle for me sense im a pisces any ways.
ARIES my dads one hes a mistake in our family tne meanest cruelest person you ever could meet not all aries just the ones that act like him
Pisces. Too emotional and clingy...can't see the forest for the trees!
Every single last one of them are EQUALLY unlikable. I DON'T need to say why.
the ones that say they don't like other star signs
I would say libras and virgos are most annoying. Even though a virgo and libra are my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment