Saturday, January 14, 2012

What zodiac sign's temper 'really blows the top off the bottle'?

in other words which zodiac sign can get really madWhat zodiac sign's temper 'really blows the top off the bottle'?
Taurus...like a bull in a China Shop
Cancers. they get offended by everything.What zodiac sign's temper 'really blows the top off the bottle'?
I would say either a Taurus or Capricorn.

My mother is a Capricorn and when she use to get angry it got really bad, another friend of mine is a Capricorn and when she got mad she would yell and throw things around, it was pretty ridiculous.

I have 3 good friends who are Taurus's, and I never want to get them mad because they get really loud and hold a grudge.
temper has to do with moon and mars signs.



i'd say aries and scorpio. their planet ruler is mars which is the god of war and physical. aries has a hot temper that can turn physical but it doesn't last long. they don't hold a grudge



scorpio is emotional, possessive and jealous. the get revenge and hold grudges. if emotions become unstable, they turn physicalWhat zodiac sign's temper 'really blows the top off the bottle'?
my own sign.. but I have some crazy aspects to my sign, so it just amplifies everything. My family is a witness, trust me lol.



I'm a Leo Sun... i have sun square mars and sun square pluto. oh and mars opposite pluto.



my temper is not to be played around with!
Aries and Scorpio and anyone who have these as rising signs
Taurus rage is scary, but you don't often see it.. as the Bull tends to be pretty easy going. There have been more murders committed by those with Mars in Capricorn and Scorpio, and by sun sign Capricorns than any other sign. (serial killers are common with Capricorns) I would say Capricorn anger is the most deadly. As for dramatics.. Aries and Leo can both make a scene that could win an Oscar for best performance.
scorpios

they hold it all in,and then explode at any second
Aries all the way. They get easily angered at the smallest things, and get all frustrated and aggressive.
Virgo
I would guess Scorpio
when it comes to temper i would say taurus and aries for sure
scorpio
i have to say Aries %26amp; Tauruses (exremely wicked when angry)

No comments:

Post a Comment