Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the big deal about this zodiac?

Why does everyone keep looking for people to date with certain zodiac signs? When they were born how does that affect a personality? I think it's BS. But if it's true I'm a Libra, who would I match up with and why? Hmmmm??? You tell me and I'll compare my past relationships and how well they went.What is the big deal about this zodiac?
I used to think that too. General horoscopes in the newspapers and online that are directed to a large audience tend to be false but actually doing a REAL personal horoscope specific to your time of birth, your name, where you were born, etc. is scary accurate. There's a site (can't remember, google it) where you can input all this information and it'll give you a detailed description of your personality, how you interact with people, how people see you, how you react to certain thing, your best traits, your flaws, etc. I swear 95% of it was right on point and I'm sure if I had remembered all of the info I had to give it would've been 100% correct. Just try it and see if it works for you.



Don't know about the relationship thing tbh never tried it.What is the big deal about this zodiac?
The best site is www.cafeastrology.com. As for anyone telling you and you deciding, why would I? If you are interested do you own work yourself. No one needs to prove themselves to you. Your attitude is BS
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment