Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What is the uglyest and the sexiest of the zodiac signs lol?

Geminis are hot (me) and Scorpios (the girl I like) and capicorns are ugly lolWhat is the uglyest and the sexiest of the zodiac signs lol?
wow. you're so sweet aren't you?
pisces(me) and gemini(my bf) are so hot..aries r ugly(some of them,generally speaking)What is the uglyest and the sexiest of the zodiac signs lol?
anyone can be ugly
Gemini are hot BUT only the mature ones=) I think everyone's sexy in their own way..I'm usually attracted to ppl who are more mature, That's what makes sex BETTER...They can be boring BUT I'll make it fun for both of us=D MEOW...

edit- everyone have different taste..Funny thing is, you might think someone's ugly but then you just don't know what they see in you...What is the uglyest and the sexiest of the zodiac signs lol?
"capicorns are ugly"
Thank you, ***. I`m a capricorn.
Where is Libra.
Taurus and Scorpio's definitely ROCK the sex life. I'm on the cusp between Taurus and Gemini and my boyfriend -- who is a Pisces -- tells me he can't keep up with my never ending sex drive, haha. Both of those signs tend to be a little more on the promiscuous side. ;)
I think Taurus have the most gorgous guys.



I don't find any particular sign ugly.
Capricorns might think that you're ugly too. lol.
Don't forget the gorgeous Virgo's!
there is no sign which is 'ugly', looks do not necesarily make a person ugly, and capricorns for the record are elegant and beautiful very often
cancer is where its at
Ok first wat cappys have u seen have u not seen naya rivera fom glee or nina dobrev if not google them oh and me cuz im the **** lol but i love sag women they are so fine and cancers and aquarius oh and cant forget libras
aquarius ugly! libra sexiest.
scorpios are the sexiest ;)
this totally proves your a douchebag(:

No comments:

Post a Comment