Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's your favorite fast food restaurant and your zodiac sign?

I love Portillo's! They have the best tender grilled chicken breast croissant sandwich. What's your favorite fast food restaurant and your zodiac sign?
Wing Stop. I love their Atomic wings very, very wet. Pisces is my sign.
My fav is burger king. Its original and it's old school and Idk i just feel a bit of nostalgia when I go there because of all the times I used to go when I was younger.What's your favorite fast food restaurant and your zodiac sign?
I hate fast food. They are usually to greasy and dirty.



I would much rather go to a nice diner or restaurant and get something on the healthy side.



I am a Leo.
Favorite is Roll -n- Roaster located in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn, the beast Mozz Sticks and Roast Beef sandwiches

I am a GeminiWhat's your favorite fast food restaurant and your zodiac sign?
YUM! Pisces,too.I don't have alot of fast food in my area, but I LOVE Taco Hell, it's the best "crap" on the planet!
lately I have been craving and eating Checkers (which used to be Rally's)

they have the BEST fries ever!!

I am a GEMINI-all the great minds are

Prince and 2pac just to name two!!
I'd say my favorite fast food restaurant would be Shakespeares Pizza in Columbia, MO. I'm a Scorpio.
Mcdonalds! my addiction!





Libra Here!
ARBY'S is effing delicious lol.



Can't resist the curly fries :)
McDonalds

Aries
Mcdonalds,

I 'm Aquarius
Mcdonaldsss! my guilty pleasure..





Libra
I dont have a real favorite, at some point, I like them all





-Libra
mcdonalds

capricorn
my favorites are : burger King and SUBWAY! ima scorpio!!!!!!!!!!
i am leo





Togo's great sandwiches
MMMM TACO BELL, it's cheap and good.



Aries!!
Legends

In-N-Out

Chipotle, that counts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment