Saturday, January 14, 2012

Which Zodiac sign is the hardest to forget?

which zodiac sign is the hardest to forget from personal experience was it an Water sign, Air sign, Earth sign or Fire sign...from personal experience i would say an Water sign like cancer or Pisces but then again it could be an Fire sign like Aries because of there dangerous Attitudes..It can be a good or bad reason why u cant forget someone.Which Zodiac sign is the hardest to forget?
def cancer and capricorn. the two worst and evil signs from my experience. face of angels minds of devils. cheaters. angry ppl. and selfish.



best is aquarius...most genuine sign



im a gemini-haha def the angel/devil too but i have compassion
Water- Scorpio
Air- Gemini
Earth- Capricorn
Fire- AriesWhich Zodiac sign is the hardest to forget?
~a Leo my first romance~



Aquarius Female
i agree with ''Cancer Lady'' funny thing is, i'm a cancer lady too xDWhich Zodiac sign is the hardest to forget?
Scorpio. You cant come out of a relationship changed in some way.. Scorpio's open up a whole new world to u
People say Scorpio women, but I think any of the Fire signs can be hardest to forget, good or bad. Gemini, too, because they're the "heart breakers" of the zodiac, lol. I'd love that title.



For me, I'm never going to be able to forget my Aries. I won't have to either, 'cause he's not going anywhere. :)



I'm a Scorpio girl.
A Pisces girl I once knew was definitely my most palatable experience with "evil" yet. I'm eager to forget that one.

For me, there's something about Saggitarius that makes them unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment