Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How do I get the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII?

I opened all the chests in Henne Mines, including secret areas. From what I have read, there is a specific chest, which I checked. However, I did NOT have the diamond armlet on at the time. Later I did, and re-checked chests. If I have already opened chests, THEN re-opened, does that mean I can't get the Zodiac Spear? I now have the armlet and keep checking, only to find gil. Also, I have read it can also be found in the Necrohol of Nabudis. Is that true? Do you know where? Is the diamond armlet required? As far as I know, I have opened all the chests. Am I wasting my time re-opening chests now that I have the diamond armlet? Can you recommend a site that spells this out clearly? Thanks! P.S. I did NOT open any of the treasures that you aren't supposed to open (the 4 locations).How do I get the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII?
if you didnt open any of the chests that are not supposed to be opened hten you WILL find the 16 chests in necrohol of nabudis... and one of them will definitely contain the zodiac spear... but if u did open one of those chests, like me (lol), then u have to take ur chances on the henne mines treasure chest... now you don't HAVE to have the diamond armlet for a rare item to appear but then again ur chances are like near nothing to obtain certain items w/o it... but hey some ppl do beat the odds lol... but if u have the diamond armlet then u should be able to get the one in henne mines... but why bother if you left all them treasure chests closed? .. go get ur butt over to nabudis for the spear...

this map should help you find the spear...just go to the area marked special chests..



http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/鈥?/a>



i hope ur pretty leveled up if ur gonna go in there.. enemies in there are like near lv 50 so dont just run in there blind ;-) hope this helps..good luckHow do I get the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII?
The guy above is right on, and truly, before you go to the Necrohol of Nabudis, make sure you are leveled up, because I went there WAY sooner thean I should have the first time, and got my @ss kicked! (I'd recommend lvl 50). Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment