Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What are the securities and insecurities of each zodiac?

Eg: Cancer feels secure at home and not without it.What are the securities and insecurities of each zodiac?
Aries: S=strong personality, highly motivated

I= impatient, insensitive



Taurus: S=persistent, dependable

I=self-conscious, self-indulgent



Gemini: S=entertaining, clever, witty

I=impractical, scattered, inconsistent



Cancer: S=patient, magnetic, tenacious

I=fearful, moody, manipulative



Leo: S=strong, high self-esteem, creative

I=immature, gullible, vain



Virgo: S=practical, efficient, incisive

I=self-righteous, nervous, critical



Libra: S=sociable, rational, diplomatic

I=narcissistic, self-doubting, indecisive



Scorpio: S=self-confident, capable, leader

I=prone to extremes, self-destructive



Sagittarius: S=trustworthy, independent, high-spirited

I=impulsive, pompous



Capricorn: S=self-sufficient, purposeful, dedication

I=critical, moody, depressive



Aquarius: S=self-confident, truthful, friendly

I=tense, aloof, lonely



Pisces: S=high spiritual strength, compassionate

I=low self-esteem, escapist, unfocused

No comments:

Post a Comment