Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's your favorite zodiac element, water, earth, fire or air?

It used to be earth but it's water now. I'm a Taurus. What is your favorite element and what's your zodiac sign?What's your favorite zodiac element, water, earth, fire or air?
Water x as its pure, can heal the soul, mind and body and it's all around us we need it to survive as well as the other elements x ta x
I am a Gemini with a Libra Rising/Moon

I love air [not because I am one but because a lot of my friends are air signs]
and I love fire signs too because my mom and sister are fire signs [Leo and Sag] and a lot of my friends are also fire signs too =D
So I generally socialize with other air and fire signs and a few of the water signs thrown in there too [Scorpio lol]
I have earth friends too but they tend to be really really serious and stuff

So my preferred order is

Fire
Air
Water
EarthWhat's your favorite zodiac element, water, earth, fire or air?
I love Air, followed closely by water. Both signs are great to talk with and always entertaining. Air only beats out Water because they aren't as moody. Fire signs can be too intense and dramatic (it gets on my nerves even though I am one), and I just don't really get Earth signs... I have nothing bad to say about them, but I don't really click with them.



Sagittarius Sun

Pisces Moon
Air is my favorite element. Air signs (I think) are usually very great intellectual conversationalists.



I'm a Libra - an Air sign :)



I do not generally like getting heavily involved with Fire signs because they seem to be really overbearing at times... although, if you wanna party... do it with a Fire sign!What's your favorite zodiac element, water, earth, fire or air?
earth...no wait water...hmm air?...nah has to be fire



actually all of them! earth is so stable and reliable, water can understand and provide emotional support, air people are always there to talk and distract your thoughts, fire people just breathe optimism and make you laugh



so I really need all of them!
I like water signs, but also Fire. I think Water more, they usually don't make me feel left out and included. I hate feeling left out.



Water

Fire

Air

Earth (I like them, but they get picked on a lot. They have to self-respect either)
I like air for their intelligence, only Gemini and Aquarius

And I like Water signs for the depth and understanding.
Air... maybe... can't choose.
Air.
i dont know, i know that earth elements (im a taurus also) are the most animal like which isnt very good.... but they are the most attractive.
Water - because they're warm
Water
water. im a scorpio
Air
For me Water is number one, Earth comes second.



I'm a Pisces with Taurus moon and Virgo rising :)!
Air :)
Fire - and I'm a Libra (air sign)
Fire.
my own. fire
LEO
mine is gingers:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment