Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How have your relationships been, and with what Zodiac signs?

Basically, what was the relationship like with the signs you dated?

Don't be afraid to go into detail. The more information, the better. :)



Please include your Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, and Rising signs as well as the signs of the people you were in relationships with.How have your relationships been, and with what Zodiac signs?
First relationship: Sagittarius. Off and on for 5 years. I was 14 when we first started dating. Lot's of fun and adventures and very passionate. Bickering ensued, and passion died.



Second relationship: Pisces. Mainly just f*** buddies. He's one of my best friends still, and NO, we are no longer in that phase of our friendship. :)%26gt;



Third relationship: Read first relationship, and was WAY more intense. My first love and my first heartbreak.



Fourth relationship: Pisces. We were together for 4 solid years. We had some good times and some good talks. But eventually, we just stopped. Everything. We no longer got along. Wasn't in love with him, but I did care for him.



Fifth, and by far the BEST relationship: Libra. We communicate VERY well and love each other very much. We are mostly on the same page, discuss everything with each other, and are very honest and trusting of each other.
ended well [or at least on non-hostile terms]:



- sagittarius

- scorpio

- cancer

- aries [believe it or not]



things got ugly with:



- cancer [different one]

- virgo [the worst one, the other one wasnt as bad but still pretty rough]

- leo

- libra

- pisces





the virgo was the ugliest because she ran her mouth so much and we argued more often than we just talked. she had a habit of calling out my friends, including my boy Jake, who is like blood to me, so I went off on her and told her her only contribution to the world is making kids like Willy Wonka does chocolate, and that while I didnt cheat on her, I shouldve because I wouldve seen how much better I could have had it in every area of the relationship than I was getting from her. Wouldve saved me from 5 months of popping blood vessels.



Im serious.. she is a walking, talking, headache. 5 more months with her and Id of had a tumor.How have your relationships been, and with what Zodiac signs?
I'm a Virgo with Cancer moon, Libra Venus, and Cancer rising.

My best matches have been Pisces.

My second best matches have been Scorpios.

I fit perfectly with my Pisces girlfriend. We are just the perfect opposites of each other enough to balance each other out. Most the time i can help her and she really appreciates it which makes me feel good ( i have low self confidence). And the Scorpio lady was good, but i think we are more friends. Because i couldn't handle not being able to openly start a conversation with her. And also, Scorpios don't always tell you how they feel so you kind of are left to wonder (which is bad for me being a worrying Virgo lol) My third best sign would have to be Capricorn, though its boring... And i'm quite sure she isn't as honest as she seems. So i kind of get the hint that Pisces even though being my complete opposite makes me feel best. And we can both use the characteristics that the other is missing. :] Its also the only time where i have a renewed passion for my lover. I would run to the end of the world to see her :) and i will drop everything and help her right away. Cause she needs me and i like to be needed. Lol so thats about it. hope i didnt type to much or bore you o=
Only have had one relationship with this Cancer girl and I am loving it :)





She's just amazing and she makes me happy :) and we share a lot of common interests.. I really believe she can be the one.. I feel like I can share anything with her :)



Her:

Sun Cancer

Moon Aries

Mercury Cancer

Venus Cancer

Mars Virgo

Rising Gemini



Me:

Sun Scorpio

Moon Aries

Mercury Scorpio

Venus Scorpio

Mars Leo

Rising SagittariusHow have your relationships been, and with what Zodiac signs?
Gemini. We got along great at first. Talked a lot but I didn't move as fast as he wanted to. And then he cheated on me with my Capricorn "friend". He denied it but she confessed to me.



Leo sun / Capricorn moon / Libra rising (every other planet in our charts is in the same sign). I think we were each others' rebounds. We think and act alike. The only difference between us are our hobbies. We're somewhat introverted, seemingly serious but actually very sarcastic. It's hard for a shy person to be with another shy person. We just didn't get anywhere. It became harder to make conversation once we were a couple. And after a while, physical stuff just wasn't enough to make the relationship succeed. We were better off as friends. After we broke up, (which was a mutual decision), he completely stopped talking to me. He's finally with the girl of his dreams though which is nice.



Aries sun / Taurus moon / Aquarius venus + mars / Cancer rising. Lots of fun. I met him when I was 13 and he was 16 at one of my former friend's house. He was her older brother's friend. I didn't see him again for another year when I started high school. We began talking again then dated but he broke up with me for being too young. 3 years since then, I graduated high school early and he started talking to me again while I was still a senior. We're dating again now. He's a really caring and honest person.
Well, I've been in a real relationship once. It was an Aquarius with her Moon too. The times we've been together for those 6 years was exciting and happiest moments of my life, considering how mature and kind person she was. Even when I was bothered at something else, she always read my feelings and ask me what's going on in order to cheer/helping me out up. She trusted me a lot as well as I trusted to her. When she goes to her friends, I didn't mind... and when I chilled out with my friends, she didn't mind as well. We understand each other that we needed some space in order not to get bored with our relationship. It was a great experience. The reason why we broke up after those 6 years is because we splited out ways as we graduated high school and went to a different colleges in the other side of the city. I was sad by hearing that and didn't knew what to say or to do, but I understand that things changed. We decided to be best friends and get in touch with each other. Our bond in friendship is still strong as we miss each other.
well lets see...

sagittarius-fun at first, then they get on my nerves.



libra-it was a pretty nice relationship, until he cheated on me :\



pisces-all of the pisces i've dated have been absolutely wonderful. its just that i tend to lose touch with them.



sun-scorpio

moon-cancer

venus-sagittarius

mars-sagittarius

rising-gemini
Im a cancer. Years ago I was in a relationship with a Libra and whenever we go together sparks was in the air. He loved the way I made him laugh I loved his .... NEVER MIND! anyway we was off and on for years because we loved being around each other but finally I realized he was not really ready to settle down! Libra men are always looking for big and better..





Now im in a relationship with a leo and I know he is the love of my life we complete each other.I had to get use to his ways like being bossy sometimes,always right etc... but honestly this man treats me like a queen. He love my crazy side because it turns him on and I love his take charge attitude. He love the fact that I let him take charge in certain situations and he is great in the bed! Some people call leo men possessive but it doesn't bother me because i loved being loved wanted etc...





Good luck hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment